Neither Walmart Photo Centers nor Walmart Digital Photo Center will copy a photograph that is signed, stamped, or otherwise identified by any photographer or studio, unless we are presented with a signed Copyright Release from the photographer or studio.
In addition, we will not copy a photograph that appears to have been taken by a professional photographer or studio, even if it is not marked with any sort of copyright, unless we are presented with a signed Copyright Release from the photographer or studio.
Negatives or digital images of a copyrighted image will be returned to you unprinted and you will be provided instructions on how to present Walmart.com with a signed Copyright Release. In addition, Walmart.com will not assist in the copying of any state or federal document, including but not limited to, driver's licenses, passports and social security cards.
Instructions for Copyright Release
- If you own these images: Please download and fill out the copyright owner release form
- If you have permission to use these photos: Please download and fill out the copyright permission release form
For 1 Hour Orders: Bring the completed form with you when you pick up your order. Forms are also available at the store Photo Center.
For Free In-Store Delivery and Mail to Home Orders: To release your order for shipment, please return the completed form with all required signatures to Walmart.com
- Fax the form to our Photo Copyright Department at 479-273-8683
- Scan the form and send to our Photo Copyright Department as an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please allow 1-2 business days to process the form and release the order for production.
Important: If we don't hear from you within 30 days or if you do not own the rights to print your images, we will cancel these items and refund any amount paid for them.
Please note: You will need Adobe Reader to view and print the release.