You can copy photos from one album to another so the same photo appears in more than one album.
Please note: You may copy photos from a friend's album into your own album, but you can't copy photos into a friend's album.
If you copy photos into an album you've shared, the friends you've shared the album with will see the copied photos.
- From your photo library, click "Edit & Organize" in the toolbar on the right side of the page.
- Click "Copy" from the list of options.
- Click the album you'd like to copy photos from.
- Click Open This Album.
- Click each photo you'd like to copy from this album.
- Click Choose These Photos.
- Click the album into which you'd like to copy these photos. To create a new album, click the yellow album, and type in a new album title in the text box underneath the album.
- Click Copy Photo(s).