When you move photos, you're transferring them from an existing album to a new or different album. This allows you to organize your photos into albums however you choose.
You can move photos among any of your own albums. Keep in mind that if you move photos into or out of an album you've shared, your friends will see the updated version of the album.
You can copy photos from your friends' albums, but you can't move photos into or out of friends' albums.
- From your photo library, click "Edit & Organize" in the toolbar on the right side of the page.
- Click "Move Photos" below "Edit & Organize."
- Click the album you'd like to move photos from.
- Click Open This Album.
- Click each photo you'd like to move out of this album.
- Click Choose These Photos.
- Click the album into which you'd like to move the photos. To move photos into a new album, click the orange album and type a name for the album into the box underneath it.
- Click Move Photos.
If you move all the photos out of an album, the resulting empty album will be removed from your account.