- Insert the Photo CD into your CD-ROM drive.
- The CD will automatically launch the Walmart Digital Photo Viewer.
- Use the green arrows to expand a folder and see all of the pictures in that set.
- To select a photo to transfer to your computer, "pin" it to the corkboard on the right of the screen. To do this, click the top right corner of a photo. A red pushpin will appear and the photo will be sent to the corkboard area. If you change your mind about a photo and want to remove it from the corkboard, click the red pin again.
- When you have pinned all the photos you want to transfer to your computer, click Save Photos to Hard Drive at the top of the corkboard.
- On the next screen, you can choose where to save your photos. Click My Pictures to create a new folder inside your computer's My Pictures folder, or select Another Location if you want to save them elsewhere. If you choose Another Location, click Browse to navigate to the folder on your computer where you want to send the photos, or to create a new folder.
- Next, you can name this folder. If you skip this step, the folder will be labeled with today's date.
- To rename your photos as they are being transferred, check the box next to "Rename images using the folder name." Photos will be given the name of the folder and then a number to distinguish them. You can also rename them once they have been saved to your computer.
- Click Copy Photos to begin copying the selected photos.
- When you are finished, click Done.
If you click Done, the program asks if you want to "Quit the Viewer and Run the Digital Photo Manager." Selecting Yes launches the Digital Photo Manager and allows you to see and work with all the photos in your computer's picture folders. Selecting No keeps you in the Viewer where you can continue working with the photos on the CD.